Initial Startup Filings


Even the best ideas for a company have one thing in common. Where do I start? Let me help you get all of your government paperwork filed. We can file a C-Corp or S-Corp in the state of your choice. We can help with EIN numbers (needed for setting up bank accounts), identifying SID codes and even work with state and local agencies to make sure when you are ready to launch so is your business. Every business is different but we can help. Industries having used our services: national manufacturing, network marketing, affiliate marketing, retail sales, heavy equipment manufacturing and sales.

Contact us and let us know about your idea or outsourcing needs.